Menu
Jooli23
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No reliable TV Service for a month how do I find out if I can leave

I have had no reliable TV service for a month now C/S on the phone is nigh on useless, just tell me to reboot then eventually book an engineer which then cancels, I've been with Virgin for 14 years but this is now a rubbish service, how do I find out if I can leave ? I've called 5 times today but told to call back as too busy.

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No reliable TV Service for a month how do I find out if I can leave

You can leave if you get a price increase letter anyway
0 Kudos
Jooli23
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

tried calling but all the operators are too busy to speak to me apparently , what a waste of time 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jooli23,

Thanks for getting in touch on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing on going issues with your TV service and also having difficulties getting through to us to get this resolved and want to cancel your service.

Checking your account, I can see that your services are limited because you are using the older set top boxes. I have run remote testing to the set top box and V+ box and can see a problem that does require an engineer. I have checked that there are no area faults reported as well.

I can arrange an appointment for you, but if you would like to speak to us to cancel your service or arrange an equipment upgrade, please call in on 150 (Free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), taking option 4 and then option 5. 

If you would like for me to arrange an engineer, I'll need to take more details from you, so I'll send you private message for this now. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Jooli23
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I dont understand your message, a  "new" V+ HD box was supplied over a week ago which did not resolve the problem an engineer has now attended on Monday and it  turns out the original issue was a faulty power supply and the new box you supplied was sent out with the wrong power supply so never worked either !!! Happy if you want to give me a free TIVI box to make up for incompetent response and no TV for a month 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jooli23,

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear that you had already arranged an engineer appointment on Monday and that the engineer was able to resolve the issue with the power supply. I'm sorry that you were sent the wrong power supply.

If you would like to discuss upgrading to a TiVo, please give us a call on 150 (Free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or contact us via WebChat on Contact Us so that we can check into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That's great news Jooli23! Smiley Happy Thanks for letting us know.

Please get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

All the best,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos