Menu
darkclouds
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No more HD movies?

Recently I've really started to notice that Virgin Movies now offer a VERY limited amount of HD movies. All the new releases used to be HD, however, over the past few months all of the new releases, including 2016 releases are only offering a SD option with only one or two films under new releases actually offering HD.

I'm only asking as I use virgin movies all the time and HD used to be available on basically everything I watched, and I've just gradually noticed the HD selection become smaller and smaller.

Anyone know what's up?

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No more HD movies?

If you mean the Sky Cinema options in HD then according to Virgin this is on purpose due to changes behind the scenes and is only temporary.
This has been like this sine the beginning of the year but is more visible now you can not select a sub category of HD so you have through all the films to see which are available in HD rather than how it was this time last year when all of them were in HD.

As long as you pay that increased price for all these amazing improvements then you should be fine.....
0 Kudos
darkclouds
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No more HD movies?

Although I have also noticed the disappearance of the Sky Cinema HD, I'm talking about the actual Virgin Movies on demand.
0 Kudos