Menu
MaryTobin53
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No internet or tv for 4 days so far!!!

No tv or broadband for 4 days now in se10 (London) been calling every 5 hours as virgin say it will be fixed in 5 hours every time I call. Now been told it won't be fixed until tomorrow 4pm so I will be going 5 days without my services!! I pay my bill on time this is Absolute terrible service and I'm not happy with the response I have received!! 5 days without tv or internet is not on at all.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet or tv for 4 days so far!!!

I have been informed (via another forum) that this is due to a cable damage incident in south London (by a non VM related contractor). The fibre cable concerned feeds in the region of 1800 customers. Repairs are ongoing, but splicing fibre cables is not a quick job.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet or tv for 4 days so far!!!

Hi MaryTobin53,

Many thanks for letting the Community and Team know about the issue you have in your home. I can see this is the first time here so I'd like to welcome you in Smiley Happy

My apologies for the loss of services you're experiencing here and I'd like to offer my help. I can see that Nodrogd offered his insights here, thank you Nodrogd Smiley Happy

I'd like to further into your account and give you a more specific answer to what's going on but have been unable to access your account. I'll need some additional information and have sent you a a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos