Menu
Radardiver
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No internet 3rd day

Third day in a row no internet or tv but still got a bill for £98 was told its the first time I've phoned so they can't reduce the bill and have to wait 24 hrs to have an engineer it's the third day and second time of a block of 3 days. Trying to cancel account is a mare as I will have to pay £30 cancellation fee even though they haven't provided a proper service
0 Kudos
Radardiver
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet 3rd day

Had engineer booked so book day off of work to be told an hour later they are cancelling the engineer as they have found a problem
0 Kudos
Radardiver
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Day 4 of Internet going off but still a full bill
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Radardiver, 

Thanks for posting to make us aware of your issues with your internet going off, I can appreciate this must be frustrating so apologies for any bother.

I've had a look at things from here and I can't see anything that would explain your issues as everything looks great from this end. There's no errors inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are where they should be.

Is your internet still off at the moment? If so what lights have you got on the Hub?

Could you please post your Hubs logs here for us to see, you can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar. In the top right hand corner, before logging in, it will say 'Router Status' click there and all the information needed is inside.

Speak soon, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos