Menu
Skinz86
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No channels

Had my virgin tv and broadband installed today, I have the xl tv package, just turned on the TiVo box and don't have any channels apart from the free channels, it's says subscription is needed for all the other channels?!

No info from installation engineer, all he done was turn up, fit the box and broadband hub, nearly pull the tv off of the wall bracket (I had to jump off the sofa and help him lift back onto the bracket when he was fitting the hdmi cable. Didn't demonstrate the box or anything after installation.

Brilliant Virgin! (Is it too late to cancel and go back to sky?)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No channels

They should have kicked in immediately.

I'd suggest a reboot, but first give CS a ring.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No channels

i have to say it, but why is it that at the first sign of any issue, people start threatening to go to sky or where ever. the issue on this thread sounds a simple issue to correct with a quick call to CS.  

There was one on the sky forum the other day. their dish signal went for an hour and they were threatening to go to virgin!

Although i can understand those with persistent problems wanting to jump ships, I don't get it that at the first sign of any problem even those that have been with virgin/sky for years or those who have just joined, they start threatening to leave at the first sign of any problem.  Do people have no patience or tolerance anymore. 

0 Kudos