Menu
Faybe80
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No channels on Vbox

My childrens Vbox in their room stopped working a few months ago. They have no channels we are subscribed too yet we have a tivo box downstairs and other Vboxes yet this is the only one we are having problems with. I have tried a system re-boot and also going through the Vbox system itself but the error code 1022 keeps appearing. As you can imagine we are most annoyed and you are aware we have one of your main packages and pay alot each month for a service that cannot be used . Please could someone get back to me ASAP about this or i will be looking to cancel our account and will go with another provider . I have tried calling your call centre but unfortunately i could not understand the person i was talking to. Many thanks.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No channels on Vbox

Hi Faybe80

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your set top box.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the box from our end, we're detecting some issues from our end and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding a potential appointment in a private message, you can view that message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

So you have tried ringing faults to get this looked at? You have not mentioned this.

The boxes are rented, & your rental provides free repairs. VM will not know your box is not working unless you tell them. This may be a simple box replacement if it has developed a fault, or even something as simple as a faulty cable splitter.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Faybe80

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your set top box.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the box from our end, we're detecting some issues from our end and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding a potential appointment in a private message, you can view that message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos