Menu
Vale46
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No V Box

On checking my account, I find that I am supposed to have a V Box.  I actually still have an old Samsung box that belongs in a museum and cannot receive the HD channels that I am entitled to.  Any help would be appreciated VM.  Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No V Box

V Box basically refers to anything that isn't a TiVO, so ignore it. You should be able to upgrade through your MyVirginMedia account, by signing in & going to upgrades.

There is normally a small delivery charge for the VHD box self-install kit. Your monthly rental will stay the same.

As you are likely to have been on a legacy package for some time with that old box, you could possibly upgrade your package, get a TiVO box & save money. Have a word with Retentions on 150 option 4 then 5, & see what they have to offer.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

V Box basically refers to anything that isn't a TiVO, so ignore it. You should be able to upgrade through your MyVirginMedia account, by signing in & going to upgrades.

There is normally a small delivery charge for the VHD box self-install kit. Your monthly rental will stay the same.

As you are likely to have been on a legacy package for some time with that old box, you could possibly upgrade your package, get a TiVO box & save money. Have a word with Retentions on 150 option 4 then 5, & see what they have to offer.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Vale46
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much nodrogd.  That's what I wanted to know.  I'll call them this week.  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos