Menu
TPT123
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No TV service SE9

Hi all, 

I've posted about my broadband woes in the broadband section but my TV issues don't seem to be acknowledged. I've had ongoing intermittent broadband issues for around 18 months but today my entire TV service along with my broadband has gone down. To make matters worse, both of my children are sick and we have no means of watching anything on TV or on a tablet/computer. Please can anyone help? 

0 Kudos
TPT123
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV service SE9

Absolutely no TV service yet again (or broadband either). Not sure whether this is normal or acceptable service. Anyone else experienced anything like this?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi TPT123,

Thank you for your post on the Forum. Apologies that you are experiencing issues with your TV and broadband service. 

I can see that there was an area fault yesterday that has since been resolved by our engineers. I have run testing to your equipment and can still see an issue with your equipment. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
TPT123
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri

Please see my response to your PM. An engineer is not necessary and would be a huge waste of mine and VM's time and money.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi TPT123,

Apologies, I certainly don't want to waste anyone's time, however, I do have to respond to Forum posts and your post reported an ongoing intermittent problem with your services.

When I first picked your post up, the area fault was showing as fixed and cleared off the board. So when testing to your equipment was still showing a fault, the process is to schedule an engineer.

I've contacted the Faults department and this area outage has been re-opened and engineer work continues. 

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos