Menu
AlfKing
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No TV or internet for 10 days!!

I am posting this by way of voicing my disgust at my daughter and son-in-law in Kingsthorpe, Northampton being told that no one will be available for 10 days (before 31/12) to fix their complete loss of virgin services (tv & internet) experienced yesterday 21/12.

Come on Virgin have sympathy for customers in need of engineer support over Xmas!! No live or recorded TV and no house internet WAH!?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV or internet for 10 days!!

Some neigbours of mine had the same issue with BT last year. Fault reported on 24 December, not fixed until 6th January.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV or internet for 10 days!!

Hi AlfKing,

Thanks for posting!

I'm really sorry to hear that your daughter and son-in-law's services have been down over Christmas. Worst time of year to lose TV and broadband!

Christmas is a particularly busy time of year for our technicians so it can be really tricky to get everyone the appointment slots they want. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can get some details and look into this for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos