Menu
Doug99
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No TV channels

I've had no TV since 5pm today and the Service Status is suggesting it will not be fixed until 28 Nov.  2 days !!  What is the problem?  I've requested text feedback, but nothing!!  Very frustrating Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV channels

Likely to be a worst case scenario. Network teams do work over the weekend, but not usually overnight.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Doug99
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still no further feedback from Virgin this morning so I called 150 and ignored the recorded message about problems in my post code area.  I stayed on the phone and eventually spoke with the service desk.  A very helpful chap pushed some buttons his end......and hey presto......I'm back up and running.  I'm not a happy bunny!!!!  

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Then the area fault was actually nothing to do with your problem. It happens. Virgin don't monitor individual boxes unless a problem is reported by the customer using that box.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Doug99,

Thank you for your message into the Community.

I am sorry that there has been some issues on the TV channels recently, but I'm also chuffed that this is now sorted for you. 

If you need any additional help then pelase let one of the team or myself know.

All the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos