Menu
mom33
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No TV and No Internet again...Fed up :-(

Virgin has always been pretty good and only had a few complaints at the beginning...3 years on and the last month has been shocking for the internet going off and tonight we are sat with no tv or internet.

Thankfully I have internet on my phone...its a bit slow but unlimited.

It is show that there are faults being worked on but im so fed up of them now, never thought id say it but im seriously considering a change if this keeps on.

Would virgin give me a discount for this month? as I really dont think it was worth the full money. What option should i take to request this?...i tried to call before but i have son trying to grab my attention and they were just busy.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV and No Internet again...Fed up :-(

Hi there mom33, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with your broadband and TV recently, I can see a known issue with the broadband which will mean that during busy times the speed will drop, we are currently working on upgrading the local network to rectify this issue. 

I've run some testing on your TV, and all is looking fine at the moment, so apologies that it wasn't working for you on Saturday evening, please let me know if you are still having an issue. 

With regards to the discounts, I've passed your details on to someone who will be in touch with you regarding this. 

Apologies once more

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos