Menu
Reverend_Wolf
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Network

Lost everything about 30 minutes ago, TV, phone and BB. Helpline is useless, is there a network problem area 04. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Network

Usually if everything goes its due to a mains outage in the area the local fibre node is situated. Phone systems normally have UPS backup, but these can fail.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Reverend_Wolf
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Still no service. Told a load of rubbish by the helpline 5 hours ago to say it would be fixed in 2 hours. Can't get through now to helpline. Virgin your customer service is absolute garbage. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Reverend_Wolf

I am so sorry to learn about the trouble you've had with your services recently, it's not the type of service we want to be providing so I apologise for that.

I'd really like to take a closer look at your account from our end but I've not been able to accurately locate your account information unfortunately. So that I can take a look and run some tests from our end would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos