Menu
Mattyb1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No HD Channels

Regarding my account ref:******** since February we have had either no HD channels or very bad interference on them. My wife rang Virgin up and they sent an engineer out. He did the necessary checks and didn't know why we had no signal for HD. He thought some new cable needing changing and that was arranged for today. The engineer came out today and because there was no cable left for him, couldn't do the job. He thought it wasn't a cable problem anyway but the Tivo box we had. The first engineer said it wasn't the box. The engineer today has changed the box, but no difference. He said I don't know what the problem is and pretty much left. My wife then rang yourselves and we were then told the reason you have no HD channels is because you don't subscribe to them! We have had them for years. We have spoken to someone else who then confirmed that we do have them. If this problem cant be fixed then I would like the extra we are paying for the HD channels to be taken off my bill and a credit for last months bill that we paid for and didn't receive.

Thanks   

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No HD Channels

Sorry to hear about the bother experienced Mattyb1, :/

I'd like to help with this, but I'm unable to locate your account information at the moment.

To allow me to do so, could you respond via private message with the following information:

• Name of the account holder
  • Home address

Catch you in a bit,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos