Menu
Flossy744
Superfast
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No BBC channels on Catch up

I am on "L" package and we are unable to see any BBC channels on catch up since Thursday. Why, I really am getting miffed with all the problems of late, my "V" box often displays "Wait a moment" and then after waiting more than 15 minutes we reboot all to no avail.

But at this  moment in time I am more concerned with not being able to watch the BBC programs that are not displaying.

Flossy.

Flossy744
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No BBC channels on Catch up

Update

Well as of this morning Sunday 8 am all the missing BBC programs are now displaying, so on that score I am one happy bunny, but that's not what I pay for I pay for on demand ( know the meaning of it Virginmedia) ? Saturday night ruined as we save all our favourite programs through the week to watch Saturday night when the TV is rubbish for us anyway.

Its not good enough.

Until the next time !

Flossy.

japitts
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Flossy, just a thought and I totally appreciate that OnDemand faults are not good... but have you considered (presuming you don't have already) getting a Tivo recording box and then having "offline" copies of your favourite programs to avoid any more ruined weekends?

Flossy744
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Japitts

You are right, but a Tivo box is more money per month and being a pensioner its an extra I could do without.

Thanks for your input its appreciated.

0 Kudos
Paul26
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There are no BBC programmes on my catch up service since Wednesday which is ridiculous and unacceptable. Are all users affected ? And is there anything I can do about it ?