Menu
FedupwithBanson
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No BBC TV programmes on Catch Up TV since 29th December

Late New Year’s Resolution - get myself signed up with another service provider, and give Virgin Media the push.

No BBC TV programmes on Catch Up TV since 29th December. And it’s taken until today for the dozy beggars to realise it. Even when Catch Up TV's working, programmes are only available for one week, while on the genuine BBC i-Player, they’re available for up to a month, so Virgin Media customers are getting short-changed anyway.

I’ve been trying to contact them on 150 from my Virgin ‘phone to find out what’s happening, and all I get is recorded messages. From previous experience, if you do get put through to a living person, it’s only after a long wait listening to crappy music from Virgin Records’ back catalogue.

And every time they put their rates up, they send you a glossy leaflet telling you how much better off you are with Virgin than you are with Sky or BT.

I don’t know if anyone at Virgin reads this Forum, probably not: Are there any human beings actually employed at Virgin? It’s certainly difficult to get to talk to anyone when you’ve got a complaint.

0 Kudos
Rogman
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No BBC TV programmes on Catch Up TV since 29th December

Yep - I need the BBC catch-ups too ASAP!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No BBC TV programmes on Catch Up TV since 29th December

Hello FedupwithBanson and Rogman, 

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you were missing programs from BBC,

This is usually down to a fault but I'm unable to find any issues at the moment so could you let me know if some of the content is still missing please.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos