Menu
Kirk1
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New service request

Hi, I am a Scheme Manager at a sheltered scheme in Port Talbot, South Wales. Out tenants have not had access to Virgin Media services in the past but we are hoping that you could look at the possibility of installing an access point in the future so any present, or future tenants have the option of going with Virgin.

In the past we were told we could not have it because it would mean digging up the car park, however, I recently spoke to one of your team who came to the premises and said that there was no need to do this and it would be easy to link us to the system?

At present we have several empty flats as our scheme is being renovated. It would be great if any new (and present) tenants had the option to go with yourselves!

The Scheme is Gwyn Court, SA12 6LA

Thanks for your time.

Kirk

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New service request

Hi Kirk

Welcome to the Community, I'd recommend getting the tennants to register their interest in having Virgin Media service on our Cable My Street website [here].

We're always looking for ways to improve the service so we appreciate you taking the time to get in touch.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos