Menu
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New channel Lifestyle HD

VM's post about BT Sport Europe HD mentions the addition of Nat Geo Wild HD and Lifestyle HD. I can see Nat Geo Wild HD in the guide but can't see Lifestyle HD?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New channel Lifestyle HD

Lifestyle is a rebrand of Lifetime (currently on channel 242), & no, the HD varient is not available yet. There may be some shunting of channel numbers shortly, & I expect it will appear around the time the new BT channel launches.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

nodrogd wrote:

Lifestyle is a rebrand of Lifetime (currently on channel 242), & no, the HD varient is not available yet. There may be some shunting of channel numbers shortly, & I expect it will appear around the time the new BT channel launches.

Thanks, where did you hear about Lifetime rebranding as Lifestyle? Is that happening to the US network as well as UK?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can only assume that is what is happening. The original Lifestyle channel disappeared 12 years ago (most of the content moved to what is now Sky Living), so it cant be that one. Its also been rumoured that Virgin would get the HD varient of Lifetime after a period of exclusivity on Sky.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos