Menu
Shanes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New bundle

Hi I'm.new here, my problem is I signed up to virgin on the 20/12/16 and told I couldn't get installation untill the 7/1/17 so I went ahead anyway and got the 50mbps bundle for £32... And now IV only had virgin 1 week, a post pops up on Facebook telling me virgin are doing the same bundle I have but with a fun TV package for £29. I was told that since IV already signed up and that the deal has been around since end of December (not when I ordered) I was not allegible for this offer and they would charge me.more to get the TV... Which is a complete joke. So after 1 week of virgin I'm already wanting to move as it feels like they took my order and I had to wait 18days for installation only for them to being out a better deal within this time.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New bundle

If you've only been installed within the past 8 days, it may well be that you're still within your cancellation period.

Call up and talk to Retentions.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Shanes
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So if I cancel this one could I get the other bundle or would that not count as a new customer.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It might well be that if you call up to cancel that it might get sorted without having to.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos