Menu
pdfbt40
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Downloadable Channel Guide

Strangely, for once, I have to say 'Well Done' for the December Channel Guide.
Available from direct links on VM webpages, its come out concurrent with channel changes.  Much easier to use with simple 'ticks' to indicate packages rather than strange illogical symbols.
Just one minor issue (there had to be one), why lock the document so the package selection has to be done on screen/hard copy manually.
Laid out as it is as a spreadsheet, it would be so simple to filter by the package columns.
Oh well, never mind.

pdfbt40
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Downloadable Channel Guide

I like it also, but there are a few (including my father) who find it almost unreadable. Printing it out on A4 is hopeless.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
pdfbt40
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Downloadable Channel Guide

Even the old guide I had to print in A3.  I'm fortunate in that I still have a very old A3 Deskjet for colour printing.  I've connected it to an old Win XP laptop and been able to get it to work using old, but still not old enough to be totally correct, driver.

Might be possible to split the page into two A4 pages (?).

Of course an editable format as I suggested would allow this to be done more simply.  I realise it proprietorial information, like the actual programme schedule, but even that is issued under licence to commercial organisations.

pdfbt40
0 Kudos