Menu
thedaly3
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Network Error W02

Hi, for the past 2 weeks now I've been without quite a few channels (Disney & Disney Jnr, BBC 1 HD, itv2, MTV...). I tried numerous times the first week to get through on the phone but had no luck when I was off work, I managed to speak to someone on Wednesday who could see a problem with a software update going through to my TiVo box, and said it should be fixed within an hour. The problem still isn't fixed and I have now lost more channels. I work long shifts so can't keep calling. I have tried to get through on the web chat the past few days and keep being told there are no available agents. Can anybody please recommend something that I can do to fix this as it's driving me crazy - especially not being able to get through to anyone actually at Virgin who can help!

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Error W02

Hi thedaly3,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're missing many of your channels and having trouble getting through to us.  I'll be happy to take a look at this for you.

I can see you've had an engineer call round and that this has some work to do before we can resolve this.  It would be great if you could keep me posted along the way.  I'm here to help so let me know how you get on.

If you need anything else in the meantime, don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos