Menu
tonyf101
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Network Availability C130 and Channel Listings "To Be Announced"

Hi

First time posting on here, just having some issues with my Tivo box. It has been going on for a few days now, basically all the BBC channels are constantly 'scrambled', I have no Catch up or On Demand availability and about 1/3 of the channels on the Guide are stating 'To Be Announced' although I can go into them. There have been a few issues in the area lately, but now saying resolved in Service Status. I am in the SS14 post Code area and wondered if anyone else was having issues or just me?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions...

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Availability C130 and Channel Listings "To Be Announced"

Ensure the coax is firmly connected to the STB and reboot it, is there any change? If not, the quickest way to get it looked into is to call in about it. Ring 150 (from a VM phone)  or 0345 454 1111 (from any other line) -> enter the main menu -> option 2 (faults) -> report a TV fault. If it asks to do a check of the STB, skip it and you'll get through to an agent. Or, the longer option is wait up to three days for a response from a member of the Forum Team here, they can remotely test your STB also and book in an engineer appointment if needed too.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
tonyf101
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Shelke,

I reset all the leads in the back and did a cold reboot. The channels that were scrambled are now back and I have access to On Demand and Catch Up again, still got the issue with the Guide, but will keep an eye on it and contact VM if it doesn't sort itself out.

Thanks again for the advice...

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm glad that you got some of the lost connectivity back, hopefully the guide starts updating itself.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey tonyf101

Sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service at the moment, I've had a look at the box and run some tests on the line from our end.

We're seeing no problems being reported from our end at the moment, are you still experiencing the issue with the guide?

If so, let me know and I'll look to escalate this for you right away.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos