Menu
Dolcet10
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

I've been trying to Netflix on Virgin, over the last couple of days the 21st beteeen 14:00 and 16:00 and today the 22nd around 18:30 after watching for around 20 minutes the pictures freezes and buffers to 25% and stops there.
Always 25% I once had a No internet message.
Bit annoying can you help please
Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix

HI Dolcet10

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your Netflix application recently.

There are no open tickets relating to Netflix for your service at the moment so we'd like to know more about the problems you're experiencing, are you experiencing this at all times of the day? Or have things improved since your last post?

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue is causing, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Dolcet10
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Morning
The problem
Is all times if the day, seems to be no set limit on how long you watch for, before the buffering starts.
The other day it was twice in 10 minutes, what is the same is the buffering wheel pops up and stops at 25%. The only way to restart is to close down Netflix and then start the whole process against hope this helps
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this information Dolcet10

I've alerted our back office teams who'll take a look at this and accumulate it when any other customers reporting the same issue, sorry again for the inconvenience this issue is causing.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos