Menu
Matto117
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

Hi, I was told I had 6 months free Netflix when I signed up to this, and would receive a code to apply to my existing Netflix account - never received anything though. How do I redeem this?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix

If you have signed up to an eligible package then VM should email you a code to get the free 6 months Netflix. I believe it can take up to 5 working days from when your order enters the system for the email to be sent, but it might be worth checking the spam folder of the email account you have registered with them to see if it got marked as spam.

If you haven't got the email then you can try calling VM (150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111) and they might be able to look it up on your account and resend it or read it out to you over the phone. Alternatively you can wait for the VM forum staff to get to this thread in a few days and they can look into this for you.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you have signed up to an eligible package then VM should email you a code to get the free 6 months Netflix. I believe it can take up to 5 working days from when your order enters the system for the email to be sent, but it might be worth checking the spam folder of the email account you have registered with them to see if it got marked as spam.

If you haven't got the email then you can try calling VM (150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111) and they might be able to look it up on your account and resend it or read it out to you over the phone. Alternatively you can wait for the VM forum staff to get to this thread in a few days and they can look into this for you.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

Matto117
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, appreciate the help!
0 Kudos