Menu
KB66
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

Just lately when I watch Netflix it always plays the next episode in a series immediately after the previous one as finished. I have Netflix set up not to do this so is this a problem with the Tivo app. Last night I was just searching through films and it started to play one I was trying to add to My List.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix

Hi KB66

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the trouble you're experiencing with Netflix through your TiVo box at the moment. 

Have you been able to check Netflix on a browser or other device? To see if it's the same? I've not been able to re-create the issue from our end right away, is the OK button on your remote stuck into the shell at all? 

Sorry for all the questions, look forward to hearing from you and getting to the bottom of this.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
BexTech
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Same happens here, set on laptop not to auto play next episode, which the laptop, tablet, phone and TV streaming box takes note bif, however TiVo box ignores.
0 Kudos
KB66
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Thanks for the reply, Netflix is working fine on the Desktop, laptop and mobile devices, its just Tivo were this happens. The ok button on the remote is working fine as well,

Kelvin.

0 Kudos