Menu
jinglis1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix spools four or five times an hour. Reaches 25% then has to be restarted to continue watching

Every time I watch Netflix after 10 to 15 mins it spools. That is the spinning circle in the middle of the screen. It reaches 25% then does not progress any further. I check the tech info. It appears to be OK usually. I then have to restart Netflix that takes about 10 mins to fire up again. I have tried rebooting the Tivo box but the problem continues. It always happens when I watch Netflix. Has anyone experienced this problem and is there a fix?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix spools four or five times an hour. Reaches 25% then has to be restarted to continue w...

Hi jinglis1,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your getting an error whilst watching Netflix at the moment. I'll be happy to help check this out for you. 

I have carried out some checks with the box remotely and signal and power level wise all looks great.  I have also looked at the network and there isn't any network issues either which is great to see.

There are a couple of checks I'd like you to do if that's ok?  I will send you a private message with the details.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos