Menu
Debz2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix sign in

Hi I have been using netflix and now suddenly it signed me out and won't let me sign back in keeps saying login information does not match our records passwords case sensitive I can log in on phone computer but not tivo box and I have restarted it still Same please help
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix sign in

Hi Debz2,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble signing into Netflix via TiVo®.  I'll be happy to help out.

How are things looking today?  It may be worth trying to log out of the App and re-enter the login details to see if that helps.  

Let me know how you get on, I'm here if you need me Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Debz2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for the help but unfortunately I have done that and it won't let me sign in

Please help

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Debz2

Sorry to hear about this issue, are you able to log into browser on another platform just to see if it's letting you in with the same details?

We're not reporting any problems from our end at the moment so I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end if you're still experiencing the problem. Are you experiencing issues with your On Demand or Catch Up shows either?

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos