Menu
Laws83
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix and catch up not working

Had no problems with my tivo until last week when my Netflix stopped working stating it was temporarily unavailable and to try again in a few minutes, catch up has also stopped working. On service status reports there are faults being fixed but 2 deadlines has passed and no change. Have had my hub looked at recently and it was boosted in speed. Has this caused the problems although the hub was looked at a couple of weeks before the tivo issue?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix and catch up not working

Hi Laws83,

Welcome to the Forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that Netflix and Catch Up aren't working for you at present.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have carried out some checks by connecting to your box remotely, all looks great with the signal and power levels.  Are you still getting the error message when using Netflix/Catch Up today?

If you are, let me know also reply with the following details:

*  Does this happen every time you use Netflix?  Or will it happen at certain times of the day?

*  Is there an error code along with the error message?

With this information, it will help me to narrow down the cause better.  I look forward to your reply Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Laws83
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, it did return to normal service after a few more days so I'm assuming it was a localised problem that got fixed Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Laws83,

Thanks so much for coming back to us on this Smiley Happy

Whenever you notice a fault on the line, it's always best to check here: http://virg.co/service to ensure there isn't an area fault. If there is, you can register for text alerts on that site too. 

I'm glad all is resolved and working for you now Smiley Happy

If you have any issues again, come back and post here to let us know and we'll do what we can to help. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos