Menu
paulround
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix Cutting Out, New TiVo Remote not working with Soundbar / TV, Poor Internet Connection

Both my Son and I are currently experiencing serious issues with Netflix cutting out. Mid-stream; the service will cut out and scroll to 25% and then die. We've recently committed to a 12 month extension to our contract and an increase in Internet Speed but this doesn't seem to be solving the problem. This is becoming really frustrating and from reading on the internet, it appears we aren't the only VM customers to be experiencing this issue. What are you doing about it? This, along with the other issues we are having at the moment (new remote for TiVo not working with our Soundbar / TV like it used to, issues with Internet Speed etc.) are seriously making us regret extending this contract  and not having gone to Sky or other similar providers!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Cutting Out, New TiVo Remote not working with Soundbar / TV, Poor Internet Connection

Hey paulround

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on this from our end, we're not detecting any individual issues with your set top box at the moment.

I'd like to take a closer look at this over a monitoring period to check it over peak/non peak times. So that I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos