Menu
Davidhill_20
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Need customer services to call me on ***** ******. Impossible to get through!!

I am trying to contact customer services on 0800 052 8310, as I have called to say I am probably going to move to sky as I am paying way too much at £119 per month!! And with sky I will get all of the extras I want included for cheaper!! Strangely if I choose an option where I want to buy something I can get through!! Not really making want to remain with you!!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. To send a Private Message (PM) please click the Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need customer services to call me on ***** ******. Impossible to get through!!

No good talking to sales at VM anyway. If you have a VM Landline or Mobile (or the Smartcall app installed) dial 150 free, if not 0345 454 1111 (standard landline call rate & uses inclusive minutes if you have them) & select option 4 then 5. This will put you through to Retentions (UK based call centre). They are able to offer deals not available through sales or online.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need customer services to call me on [removed]. Impossible to get through!!

Hi Davidhill_20,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving us.  Did you get through in the end?

If there's anything we can do to help all you need to do is give us a holler here.  We're here to help if you need us for anything.

Keep in touch. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Davidhill_20
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No!!! And no one has called me. Rubbish service! Can I be sent an email to whom I can send my notice to leave Virgin please. Thanks

0 Kudos
ASHMARK
Up to speed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I really strongly suggest you call them, and write down who you spoke to and what was said .

I know you may feel it is poor service, but I know they respond when you call them and I always have managed to get through to a human being once I call.

To me, these forums are discussion forums and not official channels of communications, although the forum team do try and help (see collete's posting above).

I also advise you not to put personal numbers up here -that's just silly and asking for trouble.

0 Kudos