Menu
Johnfearon
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Need a new V-HD AC power adaptor

Hi, 

Should I just call up Virgin and request a new one or is there an easier way to order it? Cant seem to find anything that lets me order one online when I log into 'My Virgin'

My pet has chewed my cable, 

advice welcomed 😀

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need a new V-HD AC power adaptor

Johnfearon wrote:

Hi, 

Should I just call up Virgin and request a new one or is there an easier way to order it? Cant seem to find anything that lets me order one online when I log into 'My Virgin'

My pet has chewed my cable, 

advice welcomed 😀

The quickest (and easiest) way would be to call in to 150 / 0345 454 1111 and report a TV fault.

Or you could ask via here the Contact Us page: http://contact.virginmedia.com/ (use a desktop or laptop device and use the page between 9AM to 5PM): TV -> Loss of my TV service -> click the Chat Online button. But it is often in high demand, so the agents are often busy. Either refresh the page often and check again or leave the page open until you get a chat prompt.

The slowest way is to wait until a Forum Team member picks up on your topic.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need a new V-HD AC power adaptor

Hi there johnfearon, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say I'm sorry to hear that your pet had chewed through the power cable. (I sure hope your pet wasn't hurt when this happened). 

We are unable to order replacement power cables, so would need a technician booked to call out and get this issue resolved for you. I was unable to locate any of your account details using your forum credentials, so I've sent you a private message in order to ask some further questions. 

Please look to the top left of this page, where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos