Menu
tanya2731
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

NOT A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER

I am very disappointed with virgin media I went to switch my TV on at 3.15 pm today and found that I had no picture or anything from my set up box so i rang them was on there from 3.20  to 3.45 they tried to help me but could not she told me that someone would be out to me by the 27/02/17 I am a pensioner and only have TV as entertainment I have to go without TV till then,  I am very  annoyed by this so rang someone else and asked if i could speak to someone in charge they said they would only say the same thing as i have, as i live in a block of flats an engineer called out to one of the tenants this morning after he had gone i noticed this problem.

Very unhappy customer

Lorna Goddard

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: NOT A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER

Hello tanya2731,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to learn about the issues you've been experiencing with your television service.

I would like to look into this for you but I'm unable to locate your account so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos