Menu
davflo1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

NEW DEAL ?????????

Ok , I just noticed our 24 month Kahuna deal has expired . So are we being ripped off by being charged the old rate and not being offered the new  promotional  rate ? 

valleyboy22
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: NEW DEAL ?????????

Our deal runs out September and by looks they won't budge on new offer. And to top it off there is another price increase October which we will be paying over £75 a month for our package. Sky will be cheaper but virgin wins hands on with their fibre though.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi davflo1

It's great to see you joining us on the community and thanks for dropping by with your first post about the new deal options Smiley Happy

I appreciate you felt that you were not being looked after as a customer and I am sorry that you felt this way at the time you posted to us Smiley Sad

For security reasons, the best way to get a package reviewed and to look at the best deals we can offer you, then our Customer Services team available on 150/ 0345 454 1111/ or via Webchat  are all available to help support you with this

I can see that you contacted our teams yesterday regarding this and that's great Smiley Happy

Keep us posted on how this goes for you, and if you need anything else, just drop back with your post to us.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
davflo1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Dumped Virgin . Arrogant lot who take loyal customers for fools while trying to overcharge by £300 to £500 a year while offering "new customers " a lower rate .   We Will be dumping both our mobiles at end of contract as well.

0 Kudos