Menu
Hlc96
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My v+ hd box

It just gets stuck on ld30 flickers between ld20-40 but if it does boot up it quickly restarts itself to ld30 is there anything I can do to stop this?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My v+ hd box

You can either ring customer services, use online chat (via "Contact Us" below), or wait for the Forum Team here to respond. They will likely try sending a "hit" to the box to re-initialise it. If that fails, you will need a tech visit.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Hlc96, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your V+ box is struggling at the moment, and throwing you all these error codes. 

I've run some testing on this box and can see an issue which will need a technician to call out and investigate further for you. I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
fizz
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You could try pressing the down arrow on the front of the box. Engineer this morning told me this. Sometimes it happens apparently and this jumps it through.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Hlc96, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you've been able to view my Private message from last week as I haven't had a reply. 

Should you wish for me to book a technician then please let me know. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos