Menu
ahbly
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My sound is dropping out and my tv is ghosting..the TVs is brand new,with no issues??

Hello, a TVs engineer has been to check my TVs and cannot find any fault on my new Samsung TVs...the sound has started to drop out mid sentence and the football especially has started going in slow motion...when they are playing....it's really frustrating......

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My sound is dropping out and my tv is ghosting..the TVs is brand new,with no issues??

Hi ahbly,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with the sound and picture.  I'll be happy to help check this out with you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely and all looks great with the signal and power levels.  

Do you have a DVD player or other device connected that shows the same symptoms?  If so this will help rule out or confirm if the TV set is having issues.  If you do have a DVD player connected and plays fine but you still have issues when TiVo® is connected then it will point to the setup with TiVo®.

It's also worth trying a different lead to connect the TiVo® box to the TV set in case it's a faulty lead.  

Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help if you need me for anything.

I look forward to hearing from you Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My sound is dropping out and my tv is ghosting..the TVs is brand new,with no issues??

Hi ahbly,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with the sound and picture.  I'll be happy to help check this out with you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely and all looks great with the signal and power levels.  

Do you have a DVD player or other device connected that shows the same symptoms?  If so this will help rule out or confirm if the TV set is having issues.  If you do have a DVD player connected and plays fine but you still have issues when TiVo® is connected then it will point to the setup with TiVo®.

It's also worth trying a different lead to connect the TiVo® box to the TV set in case it's a faulty lead.  

Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help if you need me for anything.

I look forward to hearing from you Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out