Menu
SHYSLOP1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My remote won't work

Changed the batteries bit no joy. Can't change the channel or watch recorded shows as it needs a pin to be added.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My remote won't work

Would be quicker to phone to get them to send you a new one. Can take a week before a virgin person answers on here.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Corinneangela wrote:

Would be quicker to phone to get them to send you a new one. Can take a week before a virgin person answers on here.

Yeap. Not that remote replacements are issued via the community anyway, it's either call in about it or Webchat in to request a replacement remote wise.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Corinneangela
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Corinneangela wrote:

Yeap. Not that remote replacements are issued via the community anyway, it's either call in about it or Webchat in to request a replacement remote wise.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.