Menu
SaBa6
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My remote has stopped working. Called 150 three times but on hold until calls timed out.

Trying to get hold of Virgin Media to get new remote (yes I checked with new batteries), but on hold until calls time out, despite message saying there's only a 2 or 3 minute wait.  So I've paid for three calls and still no help!  How else can I contact VM to get replacement remote?  There seems to be no address to write to.  Should I order remote on ebay?

0 Kudos
ilike2burnthing
Rising star
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: My remote has stopped working. Called 150 three times but on hold until calls timed out.

150 is free. What options are you going through when you call?
0 Kudos
SaBa6
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: My remote has stopped working. Called 150 three times but on hold until calls timed out.

Hi, thanks for answering!  I don't think 150 is free unfortunately.  I chose TV service, then technical faults, then any other fault (than missing channels) then as I don't know my password I was supposedly put through to a person.  I was told there would be a two minute wait but after ten mins on hold I was disconnected.  Three times over two different days.  Is there any other way to get in touch with Virgin??

0 Kudos
ilike2burnthing
Rising star
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yep, 150 is free - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=virgin+150+free

If for some strange reason it's cutting you off then you can wait here for another day or two for an admin to see your post and hopefully help you. In the mean time though, feel free to try the free number again.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey there SaBa6,

Thanks for popping in with your post. Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

So sorry to hear about the remote and also that you've not been able to get in touch too, that is unusual. 

I'm unable to order you one outright from here and know that you have already tried calling us on 150/ 0345 454 1111. If you'd not wish to call again then please have a look at our Contact Us part of the website, if you pop there for a small time our Web Chat facility will be available through TV>>>TiVo>>>Chat online.

Good luck and if there's any further support you need, just let me know  Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
SaBa6
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ben.  I got fed up and ordered a remote from Amazon.  Works fine.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey SaBa6,

Thanks for getting back to me and I'm sorry to hear that you felt you had to go elsewhere. We will always work as fast as we can to help resolve this and I'd like to express that our Social Media team are sometimes a faster option for you if you wish not to call in in the future. 

I hope that you can come back to us again for some help. 

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos