Menu
DS4
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My cable box outside is falling to bits, everything falling out need it fixing.

My brown cable box outside is falling to bits, won't, stay shut and insides are open to all the weather elements, an keep falling out. Need to get it fixed , any ideas.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: My cable box outside is falling to bits, everything falling out need it fixing.

Yes - ask VM to come round and do it! It's their network installation. Phone 150 (free from a VM phone). Go for TV or BB faults and book a tech to call.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: My cable box outside is falling to bits, everything falling out need it fixing.

Hi DS4

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that the omni box located on your property is damaged.

For this I would like to book an engineer to look at this for you. I've sent you a PM (red envelope icon, left corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DS4
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samatha,

could you you please resend your message  to me regarding my omnI box,  with information that you require to book an engineer to look at it, I am sorry but I seem to have lost it, but I will try to get this back to you asap as need to get this sorted.

Regards

DS4

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi DS4

If you check your PM (red envelope icon) this will confirm the engineer appointment. If there is anything else you would like me to check or have questions then by all means get back in touch.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DS4
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sam,

thanks for for your help , all fixed,

regards

DS4

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey DS4

Excellent news! Thanks for taking the time to let us know Man Happy

I'll pass your thanks on to Sam, if there's anything we're able to assist with in the future you know where we are!

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos