Menu
mauron
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My Virgin HD box in the bedroom is displaying error message "3014 Invalid Smart Card".

Can my smart card be re-activated via this forum, please?  I don't think I have enough life expectancy left to 'phone 150 and 'go through the system'

Thanks,

Ron Wilkinson

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Virgin HD box in the bedroom is displaying error message "3014 Invalid Smart Card".

Hi mauron

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your set top box at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this for you, if you're able to reboot the set top box after reading this message you should find a difference! If not, let me know and I'll arrange for further action to be taken Man Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mauron
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Virgin HD box in the bedroom is displaying error message "3014 Invalid Smart Card".

Hi Craig,

All is now working fine.  Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Ron. Wilkinson

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ron,

Thanks for keeping us updated.

I'm really pleased to hear the issue has been resolved by Craig. I'll be sure to let him know this.

If you have any further issues please post again and we'll get to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos