Menu
mardy31
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My V+ HD box recordings have recently become poor quality, jumping etc.

Recently our V+HD Box most recordings have been of such poor quality that we've abandoned them part way through. Assume it's the disc.

Trying to get in touch with Virgin by phone or even online is like getting an audience with the Queen at the minute, but will keep trying!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My V+ HD box recordings have recently become poor quality, jumping etc.

Hi Mardy31, 

Many thanks for coming by and I'm very sorry that we've not been able to help on the phone.

I've been looking into the V+HD and as far as we can see this is operating normally. 

Can you please tell me of which shows/channels and possibly if this is happening at certain times of the day please?

Keep in touch and let me know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
evamaclean
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We've got the same problem. The picture pixelates and the sound is breaking up. Sometimes it only happens at the beginning of a program, sometimes all the way through and sometimes it's absolutely fine. Different channels, different times - there is no pattern to it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi evamaclean,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I sincerely apologise for the problems you're experiencing with pixelating and sound break up on your TV channels.

I've managed to locate your account to run some tests. I can see one of the signal levels is out of range which will need an engineer to attend to rectify.

I'll now send you a private message to arrange this. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos