Menu
pgdrinky
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Multiple Channels Unavailable

First Off, Happy New Year to everyone!

For the past week or so, I have been suffering from intermittent instances of multiple channels showing a 'this channel isn't available right now' message (code 3203).

For example, from early new year's eve, after a fresh box reboot, this has been present on channels 124, 126, 128, 130, 190, 245, 247, 281 and 551.

I was wondering if there is anything else I can try here or if I need an engineer out?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Multiple Channels Unavailable

More than likely signal levels are out of tolerance & need adjustment. A call to faults will get the ball rolling.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

More than likely signal levels are out of tolerance & need adjustment. A call to faults will get the ball rolling.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pgdrinky,

Welcome back to the Community I can see it's been a while Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read about the channels not working here, I've been into the account and I can confirm there is something amiss here. 

Your SNR, (Signal to Noise Ratio), levels are not working in the right way and with no known outages for the TV side of your services I'd like to arrange an engineer.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos