Menu
Bowey
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving virgin tv

Basically my virgin modem and TV is right at the front of my house in my front room but I use the back room a lot more so basically I'm wondering how I can somehow get virgin tv through to my backroom without a cable since I have wood flooring all downstairs.. Not overly clued up about wireless and so but can I somehow use power line plugs or is that just for internet?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving virgin tv

power line is jsut for internet. The TV needs it own coax cable to the box. the box has to be connected
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There are various wireless senders available for TV. The problem is the majority only relay analogue TV signals (poorer quality & no HD). The ones that can cope with HD cost several hundred pounds, plus there is no guarantee they will work with the VM TiVO's HDCP setup.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bowey,

Thank you for coming in and posting, It's great to see that you've already met some of our Superusers here.

There are some options of viewing the TV services as mentioned here however we would always recommend giving our team a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111. We may even be able to open a deal for you on additional TiVo's Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos