Menu
infamouschris
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving the repair date

I have been suffering since mid September 2016 with the on demand services not working and each time I cal for help they claim to be working on it.   

I have complained time and time again and they move the repair date and think that it's right, when I made a formal complaint they say that on demand services are free and that I am held in contract....so many people are on here commenting and not getting a reply, then we are supposed to call customer services and they pretend they know nothing about it and "it's a regional issue" but then I come on here and see all the other comments....so my question is how do we take this to ofcom or is there a full address where we can flood with complaint letters?

So error code 319 on most on demand service from sky to living and fox, then the same with Sky movies on demand and the worst bit is the adverts popping up saying to use the on demand services when they are not working!!!

Chris

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving the repair date

Hello infamouschris,

I have attached our complaints procedure here and I have also found your duplicate post regarding this and replied to it here.

Thank you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
infamouschris
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the help with how to complain but it seems you lot can't get that right even!!!....I sent in the complaint, I then got a letter saying you needed 14 days to look into the matter....I waited and waited, that was a month ago, no reply still and the error is still here, I try and watch on demand and it gives me the error code 319 and what can I do about it?   NOTHING    I am told that on demand is a free service so I have no way of getting money back, I asked if I can leave as you are failing to provide me with the services that were promissed and I get a no to that unless I want to pay for it, so I contacted OFCOM and they said I have to wait for your complaints system and then contact them, when I said I have already waited for the compalint system they said I need to wait for a reply then they will advise me what to do next....So until I hear from you I will make sure I post in as many forums as I can to make sure others no how bad your service can be....

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

An interesting response from OFCOM as they don't deal with individual complaints.

You need CISAS.

0 Kudos