Menu
Debz1875
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

More TV Issues - Losing all Faith

Yet again i am having problems with Virgin, this is really annoying, I cant reduce my package unless i call, i cant discuss cancellation unless i call, i have throat issues and currently am on total voice rest. In the last few months i have issues with broadband not working, tv services reduced and unable to deal with the company for what i want unless it is over the phone.

When i am off work, and on voice rest the one thing i want is my full tv service, once again Virgin Media has let me down. Is anyone else getting as frustrated?

Certainly time for me to find a new supplier

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: More TV Issues - Losing all Faith

I don't know what the score is with third party access, but for example "my" account is in my wife's name (for historic reasons) but I do most the account-management these days, under Virgin's third-party access process.

Might be worth checking out...

Debz1875
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, it may be a little too late as so dis-satisfied with them now but appreciate you taking the time to reply

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Debz1875, 

I'm so sorry to hear that you're unwell at the moment, and I'd like to welcome you to the forums. I understand how frustrating things must be when you're unable to talk and express what you'd like to get done. For security reasons, we do need to speak with the account holder in order to make any changes to the account. We can however make a fault report here on the forums, and if need be arrange a technician to call out, or signals to be sent out, with the aim to restore faults that may happen from time to time. 

If you could let me know what fault you're experiencing at the moment, we can certainly look into things from this end for you.

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Debz1875
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It is just one thing after another, it doesnt matter anyway, i have decided I am moving to Sky, i am getting a great deal and it is saving me a lot each month, I have stuck with Virgin too long and there is no loyalty to existing customers, which is a shame
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Debz1875,

Thank you for keeping in touch with the Team and the Community, I hope that your sore throat has cleared up in the meantime. I'm sorry to hear that you're thinking of leaving us. 

We're all a little confused here as we'd love to help and have been trying to ascertain what's been going on in the home in regards to your services. We would enjoy nothing more than to help out her and if you can let me know what specifically is going on, I'll be more than happy to assist with you.

Many thanks and please stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos