Menu
adecooper
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Monthly contract

Is it possible to upgrade from m to the m+ tv package for just one month at a time?
0 Kudos
adecooper
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Monthly contract

Guess that's a no then?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there adecooper, 

Apologies for the delay in getting to this post. 

With our TV packs, there is only a minimum 30 day period, so should you wish to upgrade to a higher package for a short period of time, then this can be done. 

I'd have to ask you to give our customer service team a call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 so we can pass security and go through all of the questions you may have about this package. 

Whilst you're on the line, why not ask for a quick account health check, as you may well be able to get more for your money Smiley Happy 

Let me know how it all goes, and apologies once again for the delay. 

Cheers. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Huw_B wrote:

Hi there adecooper, 

Apologies for the delay in getting to this post. 

With our TV packs, there is only a minimum 30 day period, so should you wish to upgrade to a higher package for a short period of time, then this can be done. 

I'd have to ask you to give our customer service team a call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 so we can pass security and go through all of the questions you may have about this package. 

Whilst you're on the line, why not ask for a quick account health check, as you may well be able to get more for your money Smiley Happy 

Let me know how it all goes, and apologies once again for the delay. 

Cheers. 

Huw

This response has left me confused. I have always understood, and it has been stated on various occasions on these forums, that any change to a package invokes a new, 12 month, contract.

This does not tie in with what you say above. Can you clarify?

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Frank_gm, 

I do apologise if it wasn't clear, adecooper was asking about different tiers of service, if you do enter a new 12 month agreement (which would be advised when discussing the change of package), then that would be on the TV service, and not the tier of service the customer is on. 

For example - You can change from M pack to one of the other packs, and then down, however if at any point you agree to a new contract, you are only agreeing to continue being a TV customer for the allotted time, you can move within the tiers of service, however when you change your Tier, you can not downgrade back to the lower tier for a minimum of 30 days. 

Hope this clears things up. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Huw_B wrote:

Hi there Frank_gm, 

I do apologise if it wasn't clear, adecooper was asking about different tiers of service, if you do enter a new 12 month agreement (which would be advised when discussing the change of package), then that would be on the TV service, and not the tier of service the customer is on. 

For example - You can change from M pack to one of the other packs, and then down, however if at any point you agree to a new contract, you are only agreeing to continue being a TV customer for the allotted time, you can move within the tiers of service, however when you change your Tier, you can not downgrade back to the lower tier for a minimum of 30 days. 

Hope this clears things up. 

Huw

Given the number of customers who post they have ended up on a new contract without being advised, I will take the above with a pinch of salt. 

Just as I am hanging on to my V+, recently exchanged for a Tivo. While VM might provide a statement one day, that does not mean that definition will hold the next week.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos