Menu
lenwayman
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Modify TV XL to TV L

I am on the Big Kahuna Broadband, TV XL and Virgin Phone package paying £80. 74 per month. How much per month would I save by keeping phone and broadband as they currently are, but dropping TV XL down to TV L?

Ideally I want rid of all football, indeed all sport except rugby union, rid of pop music channels, rid of all shopping channels and rid too of children's channels (grandkids have now become adult) What can be offered to save me greatest amount of money per month?

Len Wayman  

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Modify TV XL to TV L

Phone 150 option 4 then 5 & talk to Retentions is your best bet.

The most you will lose by downgrading is the number of HD channels, that will drop to 11 from 40 ish. So most of the channels you can watch in HD will only be available in SD. You will lose BT Sports, but Eurosport is available down to M+, & most of the music, kids & shopping channels are included on all Virgins TV packs.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Phone 150 option 4 then 5 & talk to Retentions is your best bet.

The most you will lose by downgrading is the number of HD channels, that will drop to 11 from 40 ish. So most of the channels you can watch in HD will only be available in SD. You will lose BT Sports, but Eurosport is available down to M+, & most of the music, kids & shopping channels are included on all Virgins TV packs.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

lenwayman
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks nodrogd for that advice, will ring 150 key in 4 then 5 then see how far I get before throwing the phone out of the window in frustration. 

0 Kudos