Menu
Christineg91
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Missing episodes of cbb2017

Hi I'm missing a bulk of episodes of celebrity big brother 2017 series 19 on catch up. I have 3 4 5 7 then it jumps to 16 17 19. Why am I not able to access the missing ones?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing episodes of cbb2017

Hello Christineg91,

Thanks for posting in the community and I'm sorry to learn you're missing certain episodes on our Catch Up service.

I would like to take a look into this for you but I'm unable to locate your account so I'm just going to pop you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me with your details.

I have been able to locate your account and I can see there is a known fault with Celebrity Big Brother (F005039375) which is being investigated, at the moment I have been given a fix time of 2nd of February so keep an eye out to ensure these episodes return for you otherwise I'll get this raised again.

For now I would recommend recording any new episodes just in case they're also affected when trying to use Catch Up.

If there's anything else I can help with please let me know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Christineg91
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Episodes still missing. Your fix date was the 2nd and it is now the 6th.

Extremely frustrating paying for a service and not being able to access what I am paying for. I also have no doubt this will be an issue with future series with no compensation offered.

Missing episodes are: 14, 18, 22, 23, 30

0 Kudos
Christineg91
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Most of the series is now missing and my message from yesterday has not been acknowledged.....again!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Christineg91,

Thanks for letting us know about this. 

You may find that episodes will be removed because our Catch Up service runs for a 7 day period before being overwritten by new content.

The only known fault I'm able to find at the moment is for Series 19 Episode 36 which has an estimated fix time of the 24th of Feb.

I would highly recommend recording the programs you want to watch to avoid missing any from the Catch Up service in future.

Kind regards 

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Christineg91
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The episodes I wanted were within the 7 day period when I left my first message. Obviously they won't be now because you have taken so long to respond or sort it so it is easy for you to use that excuse now.

Your previous "fix date" fixed nothing. I assume the on demand/catch up service is included in the price we pay for our virgin TV package so I shouldn't have to worry aboutique remembering to record programs when I should have access to them on catch up.

Once again a totally unhelpful response.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Christineg91,

I am really sorry for any inconvenience caused by all of this.

Please feel free to let us know if further issues are experienced and we'll be more than happy to take another look for you.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos