Menu
Andyc321
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Missing channels

Hello, just over a month ago I had an instillation tv, broadband and phone. TiVo downstairs works all ok and V+ upstairs . When the engineer did this he said there was a fault in the area and some channels were missing, I think he was just lieing a month later the same channel on the V+ box are missing and the codes coming up are 3202 and 3203 also this box starts on its own in the middle of the night with the hard drive spinning up for a few minutes and then stopping. Not happy, help

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing channels

3202 & 3 can be account issues, so give customer services a ring & make sure the V+ is set up correctly.

As for the hard drive spinning up once an hour, this is normal behaviour for the V+ & does not indicate a fault

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andyc321,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting these errors on the TV service.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

How are things looking today?  If you're still getting this error on the TV service, give me a shout and I can help further.

I'm here if you need me Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Andyc321
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks a couple of days ago I phoned 150 but to no avail mainly it is 101 and 102 that.are missing These both work OK in HD thou. Any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andyc321,

Thank you for posting back again. 

I'm sorry to hear that this is still ongoing, I can imagine it's not the best.

I've had a little look here and can see that the box is working well. Can you tell me if this is something that is still happening as of this very moment?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Andyc321
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply 3  days ago both 101 and 102 came.back, but last night they were pixilated, this morning they are ok. Also looking thro, sky sports 3 and f1 both in HD are missing with codes 3202 or 3203 ,but ok non HD Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andyc321,

Thanks for getting back to us Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear this is still ongoing.  I have taken another a look at this and I would like to arrange for an engineer to call out and fix this for you.

I will send you details in a private message.  (Look for the blue envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos