Menu
Michellesh
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Missing box sets

Hi.  I have seen box sets advertised on virgin but I am not getting them.  I have not had the new look virgin either which was meant to happen a month or so ago. I have the XL package so it's not that. In just called the number to speak to tech, the lady did not understand me, so she put me through to her manager, I was on hold for nearly 30mins and then I just got cut off.  Tried again now on hold again!!!! Can anyone help before I just cancel the whole subscription and get now tv.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing box sets

Hi Michellesh,

Thanks for posting!

Really sorry for the trouble you've had, I know how frustrating being on hold can be (especially if you get cut off at the end!).

Can you tell me which box sets you're missing? I'll look into it for you to save you from calling up.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Michellesh
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi josh, thank you for replying. I did not get magic city, I think that is what it was called, not got scandal at the moment. Even though it seems others do looking at the forum. I am sure there are others I don't get I just am not wanting to watch them.

Michelle
0 Kudos
Michellesh
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, I also forgot to add that I have not seen any of the changes that have been advertised since the summer about the new look virgin tv. The format, look and layout is the same as it was five years ago nothing has changed at all.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so we can discuss in a bit more detail.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos