Menu
MarioPI
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing Sky OD programme The Legacy

I notice someone has posted a similar thread recently. Sky Arts The Legacy keeps disappearing from the schedule. I've completely missed episode 3 now as it is over a month old which is very frustrating. I've recorded episodes 6 and 7 to my TiVo but what are the chances of Virgin sorting this as it appears to be an ongoing and highly irritating issue.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Sky OD programme The Legacy

Hi MarioPl,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. Sorry to hear that you missed episode 3 of The Legacy on the Sky Arts channel. I can also see that it isn't available on the Sky website for streaming and download, whereas episodes 5,6 and 7 are available.

Also apologies for taking so long in getting back to you. There was an outage on Catch Up and On Demand TV last week that prevented me from checking this.

Going through the listings today, I'm not able to find any OD programmes for The Legacy, so I have escalated this. As soon as I have an update on this, I will contact you.

Thank you.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

MarioPI
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Episodes 3 and 4 are over a month old which is why they are no longer available. At least you've acknowledged that it's taken a ridiculous amount of time to respond to my post.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MarioPl,

Just getting back to you to let you know the result of The Legacy Season 2 escalation.

We have had notification that once Season 2 completes, all episodes should be made available On Demand. Apologies that you missed episode 3 and that it is not available for Catch Up or On Demand at this time.

What I would suggest is to make certain the series link has been set for The Legacy, so that any future episodes are not missed.

Thank you.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos