Menu
BINGETVLOVER
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing Greys Anatomy Episodes Season 12 on TV Anywhere

Why are there several episodes of Greys Anatomy season 12 missing on tv anywhere?  Please sort it out....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Greys Anatomy Episodes Season 12 on TV Anywhere

Hi BINGETVLOVER,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I appreciate you letting us know that there are missing episodes on Series 12 of Grey's Anatomy via TV Anywhere On Demand. 

I've checked this and can see that Episodes 3, 4, 8, 18, 19 and 20 are missing. I have escalated this and I'll be back touch with you as soon as I have an update.

I have verified that all of the missing episodes are available via TiVo On Demand. I appreciate that this may not be your preferred method of viewing the programme, but I wanted to let you know that until this has been resolved, there is an alternative way to view the missing episodes on your Virgin Media service.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
pab236
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing all episodes of the last ship & zoo in tv on demand (sky 1)

Why are these no longer available

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Greys Anatomy Episodes Season 12 on TV Anywhere

Hi BINGETVLOVER,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I want to let you know that all the missing episodes you reported to us from Series 12 of Grey's Anatomy on TV Anywhere On Demand are now available and working.

Thanks again for letting us know about this.

Please get back in touch if there's anything else the Forum Team can help with.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos